Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Introduction

Hey All!

My name is Abigail Ruiz and I am an Education Major with a Women Studies minor knight! I love cheesecake, Beyonce and my community. I strongly believe that those are the tree best things in the universe.

This year, I am very involved with YAYA (The Youth and Young Adult Network of the National Farm Worker Ministry). An amazing organization that works alongside with the Farmworker movements and works for the needs of the community. I've met so many lovely people who are working together in order to reform and amend laws in favor of the Farmworker community.

Im very excited for this semester, and especially for this class. I am looking forward to learning and growing with you all!

I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of the course syllabus and the blogging protocols.

No comments:

Post a Comment